The ENY Friends of Parks Volunteer Clean-up Caravan Initiative 2020 members
Linden Park- Vincent Riggins
St. John park- Regina Kinsey
Parade Founds Friends of Parks - Harriet Hines
Grace Playground- Damien Mercado
Wingate Park- Viva Morgan
City Line Park- Terrence Williams
Sankofa Park - African Burial Ground
Lincoln Terrace Park Lawrence Brown
Success Garden - Ora
Brownsville Recreational Center
Viva Pinstil top 10 student in the Nation in SAT exam. 75th Pct. Community Council $500 Scholarship to Cornell U. Graduate of Brooklyn Colligate Preparotory H.S., Ms. Bunchy Operation Power, Viva's mother Rita Kane, sponsor Vincent Riggins Coor Sec'y 75th Pct Community Council (sponsor), Catherine Green Arts ENY, Eleanor Pinkney Nehemiah's Homeowners Asso.
Girls Basketball Tour. added to our historic Father's Day Event 2018. This championship team came from Far Rockaway.
Father's Day T-Shirt, we rep "One Brooklyn"
St. Paul Community Baptist Church- ENY Brooklyn
* 60th Male Dist. leader Keron Alleyne
* Assembly member Charles Barron 60th Dist.
* Councilmember Inez Barron 42nd Council Dist.
* Vincent Riggins Founder Brite Leadership Coalition/ENY
Planning Committee 2018 Father's Day
* Joyce Brayboy- Sisters building Sisters in Brooklyn
* Harriet Hines- Vice President of BLC
* Fred Fortune- Bridging the Gap Basketball league
* Kenny Watson- ManUp Inc.
* Dave Fulton- member BLC and founder "Good Vibes"
* Vincent Riggins II- member BLC
* Vincent Riggins- Founder BLC
Barbara Glover- The Brooklyn Club
Vincent Riggins- Founder BLC
Gloria Corley- long term ENY activist
Education is key if you don't know it, how can you teach it. As per noted anthropologist Carleton S, Coon (no pun intended) there are only five categories for the human race and POC is not one of them. So who created the term and why? Enjoy the rise!